This option will teach you how to setup your Firebase Server.
You can watch the following video to have more knowledge ,Or
You can also follow the instructions below.
- Go to www.firebase.com to registered your server.
- Click on Go to Console.
- Click on Add Project.
- Type the name of your project and Click on Create Project.
- Click on “Continue”
- Click on the code to get your API keys and other code you need.
- Copy all this code because you are going to need them.
- Click on”Setting” icon for additional key
- Click on :Project Settings”
- Click on “Cloud Messaging”
- Scroll down and click on “Generate Key Pair”
- Copy the generated code.
- Place it where Firebase Public Vapid Key is in your Firebase settings.
- Login to your site and go to “Admincp”
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on “Integrations”
- Click on “Firebase”
- Put each on the copied code Accordingly and Click on “Save Settings” after, then your Firebase Setup is Ready.
Thanks for reading.