This option will let you know how to setup the server before you can start live streaming.
To be able to do this, you have to follow the steps below.
- Go to www.firebase.com to registered your server.
- Click on Go to Console.
- Click on Add Project.
- Type the name of your project and Click on Create Project.
- Click on Database
- Click on Rules.
- You clear auth and null from read and write and write “TRUE” on both side.
- Click on Simulator and click on “RUN”.
- Click on Publish.
- Click on Write and then click on Run.
- Click on “Data”
After that you will go to your website and do the following
- Click on “Admin cpanel”
- Click on “Manage Features”
- Click on “LiveStreams“.
- Click on “Server”.
- Click on ‘add Server”.
- Change the Sever type to www.firebase.com And Change the Server name to the one you copy from your “FIREBASE SERVER”
- Then Change the other ones.
The server are ready for live streaming now.
Thanks for reading