This option is available to the admin to be able to assign roles to member on
the platform. The admin can limit the new member roles/permissions the way he
To be able to do the please watch the video below,
Or you can take the following steps
- Login to your AdminCP (yourdomain.com/admincp/user/roles).
- Click on “User Manager”
- From the dropdown sub-menu, click on ‘Member Roles’
- To add new role, fill the form under the ‘Add New Role‘
- Enter the role title in the filed ‘Title‘
- Select permissions from the list of permissions that appear under
- Check ‘Access Admin’ if you want the user to have access to the admin cpanel
- To Edit each saved Role, click on the edit icon on the “Action” column.
- To delete each saved Role, click on the delete icon on the “Action” column.